JACEK WOJCIECHOWSKI, TRAINEE ADVOCATE
- has cooperated with the Firm since July 2012,
- trainee advocate on the list of the District Bar Association in Toruń,
- graduated from the Faculty of Law and Administration, Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń, majored in law and European studies,
- specializes primarily in civil and criminal cases, insurance law and tax law,
- has experience in representing Clients before courts and other institutions and bodies,
- full-time PhD student at the Department of Criminal Law, Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń,
- fluent in German.